New / Returning Patient Forms
All NEW and RETURNING patients must read the following important information and fill out the required forms listed below BEFORE arriving at the scheduled appointment time. Not doing so will delay the appointment and it may need to be postponed. If you have trouble receiving the paperwork, please let us know before the appointment and we can mail it to you.
The fillable PDF forms, must be downloaded with Adobe Acrobat Reader before being filled out. (See the link to the right). They can then be emailed to [email protected]. They can also be printed and mailed or faxed to our office before your appointment. Our fax # is (901) 763-4794. We would prefer to receive the paperwork before your appointment; however, if you choose to bring them to you appointment, please fill them out before you come to the office.
*These forms can be mailed if you do not have access to email or a fax#.
What To Expect
Your first visit to our office involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on our site. You'll also find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. Please take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.
*COVID-19 PROTOCOL IS IN PLACE
With the current concerns in the community about COVID-19, we are taking the necessary precautions.
- If you or if someone with whom you are in close contact with has been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19, is awaiting test results, or is under quarantine as a precaution, you must wait a minimum 14 days, before you can be seen in our office.
- If you have a fever, feel ill or have any symptoms of a cold, flu or upper respiratory illness, you must reschedule appointment until at least 48 hours after the symptoms are gone. If you arrive at the office with these symptoms, the same will apply.
- DO NOT bring people with you, unless it is absolutely necessary. Drivers, family members, etc., must remain in the car.
- In order to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time, it is very important that you are here at the exact time of your appointment. Please DO NOT come in more than 5 minutes before the appointment and do not be late.
- We are requiring anyone that comes to our office to BRING A FACE MASK to be worn when in the building and to practice social distancing. We are not able to provide masks.
- In an effort to limit contact in the waiting room, we ask that you have your paperwork filled out BEFORE you arrive.
- We will be taking temperatures and performing required screenings on anyone that enters the building.
The safety and comfort of our patients is our main priority. We thank you your understanding!